St. James is associated with this area, and the local G.A.A. Club, New Church, a Street Name, and other topics are aligned to him.
- Where is it? The closest road is that Michael Collins, Mervue - just North of the Galway to Dublin Road, in Galway City.
- See this Cemetery, in an Aerial View and Dynamic Map (new window)
- Coordinates; 53.279684 , -9.016845
- See Saint James's Cemetery, in Google's Street View (new window)
- An Old Church, is here also, and should be visible from the Street View image - coordinates; 53.279444, -9.01681
St. James's Old Church is to the right above, while the Glenina Sports Hall, is centre of background.