Menlo Townland, in the Parish of Castlegar, Galway, has an Old Stone Tomb, to its North..
- Coordinates; 53.310233 , -9.07076
- Not in the best shape, this structure is "sideways".
- Also known as a Portal Tomb, Portal Grave, and Dolmen..
- Age - unknown, but could be 5000 yrs.
- What was it for - unknown. A Pagan thing maybe, and maybe not a Grave or Tomb, at all.
- Who built it?
- Open a Dynamic Map of this Structure (new window)
- Nearest Road is Quarry Road. Open Google Street view (new window).