- Parkmore is the Name of a Village and Townland in the Parish of Castlegar, County Galway.
- South East of the Castlegar and Cappanabornia Townlands.
- South West of Pollkeen.
- Ballybrit, is South East.
- Elevation: Around 100 feet upwards.
- Coordinates, centred on the Village; 53.296102 , -9.010694
- Within half a mile East of Castlegar Church (Saint Columbas), and the old Landmark of Leaders Shop.
- The Village is old, quaint and well kept. Its also home to to one Mass Path. - (on the Townlands border).
- See who lived here according to Griffith's Valuation (new window) - a few familiar Names.
- And a lot more names in the 1901 Census, and less names in that of 1911 ?
^ Old Map from the 1840's
^ Click the image above, to open a Dynamic Map.