A Family by the Name of Nee, had a Filling Station on the Tuam road in Castlegar.
- Before them, a Family called Rice had this. The Rice's had the Quarry across the road on the site of the former W.l.P.
- Steven Nee, was probably the first, to have a D8 (large Bulldozer) and Low- Loader, locally.
- Canon Hyland, lived to the West.
- Coordinates; 53.293552 , -9.017612
- Aerial map (open in new window)
- A Shop developed, and filled a Niche.
- Cuniffes, owned this after the Nee's, and before Monaghans.
End of October, 2013 - The Canopy, is removed. Everything changes, but the coordinates, are recorded for Historical reasons.