- Physical Location; Briarhill; and the closest unit South of the Lynch Roundabout and North of the Coolagh Junction/ Roundabout. Also south of Ballybrit.
- Coordinates; 53.291176 , -8.986594
- Elevation; 144 feet.
- Briarhill is the physical hill and name of the Briarhill Shopping Centre.
- This outlet was the talk of the Town after opening, with queues of people lining to sample their offerings.
- Jack Jordan's were positioned to facilitate the residual traffic.
- Founded in 1952 by Colonel Harland Sanders; these are known as fast food restaurants.
- This is also the first K.F.C. in Galway, and is a "drive - through" (drive - thru).
I feel hungry!