- This is part of Griffith's Valuation of Castlegar.
- Coolagh (Coolough) is a Townland and Village in the South of Castlegar, County Galway.
- See Griffith's records for the Coolough of a similar name, to the North of Castlegar.
- The context was 1855
- Where is this Coolough today? North of Doughiska, South of Breanloughan and East of Briarhill (Breir Hill). See the modern Coolagh Roundabout.
- Immediate Lessors for this area were Bernard O Flaherty, Patrick Conroy, and Patrick King.
- The Parish at the time, was Oranmore and the Barony was Dunkellin's.
Lessor - Rev. Fitzgerald.
Lessor was Rev. Fitzgerald.