- Griffith's Valuation of Castlegar includes records for Ballindooley (Ballindooly)
- The context was around 1855 and Ballindooley was spelled without the "e".
- The Electoral Division was Carrowbrowne, and the Parish was Oranmore at the time.
- Immediate Lessors were Lord Clanmorris (connected with Ballindooley Castle ), William Hogan, Andrew Connor, and William Glynn.
- You may be interested in comparing this with the 1911 Census of Ballindooley (new window), where we can find new but familiar family names.
Anglingham, spelled as Angliham / Gortacallow (river meadow). Lessor was Thomas A. Joyce.
- You may be interested in comparing the names above, for Anglingham with the residents in the 1911 Census
- Mostly familiar names, and Mullowney may now be spelled as Maloney.