As a growing awareness of Arts and Heritage, this festival is anything but ‘boring’, and is borne from the success of the "Spellman's Boreen Festival of 2009". Brought to you by Connect Castlegar and The Arts Council
The Official Time-table of events went much as it was planned and the weather was complicit in its success.
- Giants descended with legs that are long -still dwarfed by the Castle, hovering-on.
- Music permeates - singing of times, still not gone.
- Dancing on feet - that soon will be strong - while others may dither, and still not be wrong.
- The Mad Hatter and Queen (Alice in Wonderland theme).
- Artistically rendered Chairs, offer another spectacle of colour and creativity.
- Other Photographs
- Editor's Pick
An Excellent video embodies some of the elements of this Festival. Please vote and comment at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=275Vos0ofsY ;
Or you can click on the picture below, to take you to that particular drama.
If you wish to print the collage above, please visit http://www.castlegar-county-galway.com/2010/tmbs/dancepage1.jpg
If you wish to print the image above, it is simpler to go to http://www.castlegar-county-galway.com/2010/tmbs/mad-hatter.jpg
^ To print the Giant Collage above, and alone; go to http://www.castlegar-county-galway.com/2010/tmbs/giants.jpg
^ For printing of the Chairs Collage on its own, please visit http://www.castlegar-county-galway.com/2010/tmbs/chairs.jpg
^ To print the Music Collage on its own, please go to http://www.castlegar-county-galway.com/2010/tmbs/music.jpg
^ A random selection of some of the People, who make a Festival possible, desirable, and even necessary. It includes participants, visitors and some of the Volunteers. To print it alone, just click on it.