Bruckey is the name of Village and Townland in the Parish of Castlegar, Galway.
Variations of name; Brockagh - English and Old and Brucky. Irish - Bruchach - meaning a Badger Warren.
Like its neighbouring Townland of Kiltullagh to the South, this was owned by the Blakes.
Coordinates of the Old Village, 53.30941 , -8.979032
Elevation for the coordinates above; 136 feet, and upwards towards the North.
Navigate this place in Google Street View (new window).
^ An image of a Map, from the 1840's