Briarhill Shopping Centre is the first Shopping Centre to be built in the Parish of Castlegar, County Galway.
- It is positioned on the east of a hill - Briarhill; hence the name.
- Built in 2007, on a site of green fields.
- The closest facility to the Lynch Roundabout.
- Slightly south of the old Galway to Monivea road.
- The anchor tenant is Dunnes Stores.
- Most recent tenant is Kentucky Fried Chicken, in a premises to the east.
- Before this was built, Coynes Shop to the West, was the only business.
- This facility has an overground carpark to the East.
- South of Ballybrit.
- See Briarhill Shopping Centre in Google Street View (new window).
Elevation of this area, generally; 145 feet.
Coordinates for navigation and directions to this location;
- The Car Park; 53.290804 , -8.986929
- The Dunnes Stores Building; 53.290487 , -8.987521
- Entrance; 53.291175 , -8.986876 ( 64 metres south west of the Lynch Roundabout, and 800 metres North-West of the Coolagh Junction / roundabout.
1.6 kilometres North West of the Martin Roundabout.
- Dynamic map on Flash Earth (new window).